Friday, March 11, 2011

Person Accurately Predicts Japan Earthquake on a Forum!

This is a very compelling example of a precognitive dream. You may want to read my abstract to find more info on precognition: Precognitive Dream Abstract

LINK TO THREAD

Precognitive Example

“Last night, I had a brief dream in which I saw a map of the USGS world view (which I do check on and off)

On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+”

If you follow the link and read the post you will see the time stamp. What makes this really compelling is it accurately predicts the magnitude, location and details of the Japan earthquake a Month before it happens.

This is yet another classic example of precognitive dreams in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment