Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shared Dream with a Shoshoni Native that I've never physically met.


As you know I have blogged about shared dreaming and that potential. You can read my blog post regarding shared dreaming here: http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com/2010/07/shared-dreaming-real-life-inception.html

To my pleasant surprise, I have met a few natives who practice shared dreaming regularly. They have joined Anthony Peake's Forum and have been reporting their dreams and also clearly making an effort to try to connect with me in a dream.

It was brought to my attention that this empty mall that has occured in my dreams of late is something that Elew, one of the new friends I have in dreaming often has. In my August 20th, 2010 dream, I had met a person where I was confused to who they were. Until Elew showed me a picture of him then the whole chain of memory connections came slamming down to that one dream. The entire dream is about mutual dreaming, carrying Robert Waggoner's book in the dream is testimony of that. All the elements were clear in the dream.

Read all about it here.
Elew introduced me to some of Cochitlehua's videos and it was like I was staring at someone I had seen before and recently too. I started connecting all the facial features and familiarity which brought me to this dream in forum: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1383&sid=672e03434a957a25aac9fa8c826b3d68#p12194


The August 20th Dream.
"There is this one guy who is clearly high on acid, he is walking in a dazed state. A person near me stops him and I can tell quite quickly that the guy is out of it.

Then I notice a few more people in this hazed drug like state and I start to think about mutual dreaming when people are in a catatonic left-brain deprived state. This carnival really reminds me of other similar dreams and they start to connect.

The guy who came over has some shaman's staff and he throws a drift-wood wand at the train. I shake my head and leave, I don't like people high on acid, to unpredictable for me."

Speaking with Elew in skype today, I find out she dreams often of empty malls like in my journal. Also Cochitlehua is in another dream I didn't journal because I can't remember it, but I have fragments of talking with him (again this is before I ever saw who he looks like in real life).

Here is our chat log from today.

Saturday August 21, 2010 - Chat Log.
[1:09:56 PM] Ian Wilson: How are things today?
[1:12:26 PM] Elew: Sad...
[1:13:22 PM] Ian Wilson: Why?
[1:17:14 PM] Elew: because it is too overwhelming for me to do dreaming around people...the things that have happened, every time...and when people are perposely hurtful, and then act like they never were...I cannot feel open around them
[1:17:36 PM] Ian Wilson: Oh it can be tough, this isn't an easy road we are on.
[1:17:50 PM] Ian Wilson: The human spirit is rich in good and bad, we are yin and yang.
[1:18:25 PM] Ian Wilson: It's why love is important for each of us to strive for.
[1:19:07 PM] Ian Wilson: I've been reading all your dreams in the dreaming corner and then going back and re-reading my dreams to see similarities... the chain and mall strike a chord with my later dream of a train and a mall.
[1:19:22 PM] Ian Wilson: That although potentially described different does have similarity
[1:20:17 PM] Elew: Most people don't know what love is...they feel it is that sticky human needy thing...
[1:20:32 PM] Elew: There is a mall I go to all of the time
[1:20:51 PM] Elew: It is empty, with no people in it...and I spend hours there
[1:20:55 PM] Ian Wilson: I don't see it that way, it is compassion, unity, understanding and oneness.
[1:21:05 PM] Ian Wilson: Yes, I have been in an empty mall all of a sudden.
[1:21:11 PM] Ian Wilson: It's in my logs.
[1:21:13 PM] Elew: I noticed that
[1:21:23 PM] Ian Wilson: So much so I recognized the occurance.
[1:21:45 PM] Ian Wilson: Which is new for me, I am just noticing it now.
[1:22:43 PM] Elew: I have been going to one since I was small, the same one, sometimes I am there for hours, and I have another book there where I write dreams, because sometimes I am there for so long, that I sleep there too, and wake there
[1:23:27 PM] Elew: It is always dark there...no lights on, the shops are all closed up with the chain things over them
[1:24:15 PM] Elew: When I am there, I am alone, and sometimes I even meditate there
[1:24:32 PM] Elew: But things there do not move like in lucid dreams
[1:24:43 PM] Ian Wilson: I meditated in my last dream... lol some east indian guru was there it was fun.
[1:25:02 PM] Ian Wilson: I treat all my dreams as mutual now even if nothing comes of it in waking reality.
[1:25:19 PM] Ian Wilson: Unless I completely engineer a unique dream that I know I am craeting
[1:25:40 PM] Elew: I noticed that you knew about the carnival shared dream, from DV
[1:26:03 PM] Ian Wilson: Really, I wasn't aware of a carnival, i should pay more attention.
[1:26:45 PM] Elew: In the beyond dreaming area, they called it 'beyond dreaming tasks'
[1:27:04 PM] Ian Wilson: I don't have lots of time to scour others posts, so i just follow very few that catch my eye.
[1:27:24 PM] Ian Wilson: It makes sense because I was noticing mutual dream elements there.
[1:27:24 PM] Elew: Oh
[1:27:54 PM] Ian Wilson: Hence why i was noticing the drug effect on people... clearly they wanted to be there but forgot or were not realized of it.
[1:28:21 PM] Elew: Yeah, that is why we got banned from there, because they asked me to dream with them, but then didn't like when it happened
[1:28:39 PM] Ian Wilson: Oh... well not everyone can be happy with the results.
[1:28:47 PM] Elew: yeah
[1:28:51 PM] Ian Wilson: Again it's not an east task for all of us.
[1:30:34 PM] Elew: yeah, I have become pretty used to going it alone
[1:30:59 PM] Ian Wilson: I terrify people in my dreams sadly, like the guru...
[1:31:10 PM] Ian Wilson: They get fearful that I am god, or something evil or good, not sure what it is.
[1:31:24 PM] Ian Wilson: It's just that I am very affirmative in my knowing of self.
[1:31:32 PM] Ian Wilson: I think that causes the panic button.
[1:31:59 PM] Ian Wilson: Or that they are really in that dream, and become aware that I am also real.
[1:32:07 PM] Ian Wilson: Hard to say, it's such an enigma.
[1:34:52 PM] Elew: I had one guy who thought I was the almighty sunlight energy, for years he stalked me, physically
[1:35:43 PM] Ian Wilson: I can relate to that also.
[1:35:44 PM] Elew: He said he was god reincarnate
[1:36:40 PM] Elew: But anyways, with dreaming around other people...I feel like what happened in the last three places, it was just too much
[1:36:51 PM] Ian Wilson: Everyone tends to get into the god confusion, it's rampant.
[1:37:43 PM] Elew: Now when I feel excited to, when I notice those people around, my heart hurts
[1:40:01 PM] Ian Wilson: well it's best to put up a sheild and filter in what and who you want
[1:52:14 PM] Elew: I am not very good at that, because it requires closing off parts of the inside self, and that can cloud seeing...so I have found out that it is better to be honest inside on what I feel. Because just like a shock wave, even when it is not seen, it still comes through
[1:52:38 PM] Ian Wilson: true, honesty is the best.
[1:54:43 PM] Elew: Sometimes it does make me feel sad, in the ways I have said...but that is alright to feel...I just have to step back and really go into why I feel it
[1:55:24 PM] Elew: I saw that Tony is very excited about his happenings
[1:55:41 PM] Elew: I wonder what he noticed
[1:58:59 PM] Ian Wilson: Which thread?
[1:59:02 PM] Ian Wilson: can you link?
[1:59:56 PM] Elew: The one in the announcements, where he found the link no one has noticed...you already wrote in it
[2:00:31 PM] Elew: http://www.anthonypeake.co.uk/forum/vie ... 201#p12201
[2:01:00 PM] Ian Wilson: oh right I was wondering if it was something even newer lol
[2:01:04 PM] Ian Wilson: my brain is too hyper active
[2:01:12 PM] Elew: No, I am a day behind
[2:01:35 PM] Ian Wilson: I live too much in the now moment
[2:02:03 PM] Elew: I have not even found out where now really is
[2:03:09 PM] Ian Wilson: It's everywhere.
[2:04:21 PM] Elew: Or nowhere...I really like that article he posted on the studies on seeing...I know someone who was very close with Monty Ullman, he did alot of the dream studies/research with them
[2:45:56 PM] Elew: Did you see Cochitlehua 's video?
[2:49:26 PM] Ian Wilson: no where is it?
[2:52:18 PM] Elew: It is here... [cut for privacy]
[2:52:44 PM] Elew: He had put the link in his last dream entry, but then he removed it
[2:53:40 PM] Elew: He does all of the music in his videos, he plays almost every instrument
[2:54:09 PM] Ian Wilson: Oh nice... I take it that's him in the silloette?
[2:54:12 PM] Elew: But most of the videos, and the music he does, or we do, is completely dream related
[2:54:20 PM] Ian Wilson: that's awesome.
[2:54:43 PM] Elew: Yeah, and you can see me in the pengin video
[3:03:16 PM] Ian Wilson: in my dream on the train: The guy who came over has some shaman's staff and he throws a drift-wood wand at the train. I shake my head and leave, I don't like people high on acid, to unpredictable for me.
[3:03:39 PM] Ian Wilson: That was definately Cochitlehua , I recognize him in the videos 100% certain of it now
[3:04:06 PM] Ian Wilson: Now I have a picture to match that person... lol I was obviously being bias due to the mutual problem of sleeper's grog... had exagerated the dream.
[3:04:18 PM] Ian Wilson: darn, no wonder we called him over.
[3:04:23 PM] Ian Wilson: I hate not being lucid.
[3:05:07 PM] Ian Wilson: No doubts in my mind now with the image, I didn't have a reference but now I do.
[3:06:14 PM] Elew: I wondered what that was about...but he does not do any drugs at all, he does not even drink alcohol
[3:06:28 PM] Ian Wilson: It's my perception causing the confusion only.
[3:06:55 PM] Ian Wilson: My perception was flawed and perhaps I projected that he in maybe a not-so-awake state was under a drug influence, just a bad judgement on my part...
[3:06:58 PM] Ian Wilson: mis-translated dreaming
[3:07:22 PM] Ian Wilson: Sorry about that, but one thing is clear... it was him the face hair the nose the eyes, the shaman staff all makes sense now.
[3:07:54 PM] Ian Wilson: I am sure he uses those right? Ceremonial wands or staffs?
[3:09:26 PM] Ian Wilson: It explains my hippy mistranslation, I just overlayed the dream with some of my own bias... very interesting.
[3:10:14 PM] Elew: He is shoshoni, which is not ritual spirituality, it is direct, now kind of working with energy.
[3:11:23 PM] Elew: Yeah, we did feel the shaman wand could be about him. In his other video 'something else' you could see that, him carrying a martial arts staff
[3:11:28 PM] Ian Wilson: I'll comment about it on Anthony's thread if you want, I have no doubts in my mind.
[3:11:37 PM] Ian Wilson: I wouldn't say if it wasn't true.
[3:11:57 PM] Elew: I don't mind
[3:11:58 PM] Ian Wilson: All the mutual dreaming signs were there, the book the people the state they were in.
[3:12:10 PM] Ian Wilson: Glad we are finally crossing that road
[3:12:32 PM] Ian Wilson: Nice to finally meet him in dream, sorry about my confused overlay.
[3:13:19 PM] Elew: Yeah, it is nice to find out how we each feel, if we compare like this
[3:13:55 PM] Ian Wilson: When people are not conscious or lucid when I meet them, often I mistake that for alcohol or drugs, so the dream accomidates that confusion.
[3:14:05 PM] Ian Wilson: He may not have been lucid, just ambient dreaming at that time I don't know for sure.
[3:14:28 PM] Ian Wilson: It wasn't like he was hostile or mean or anything, just I was not lucid so didn't get clarity needed to at least shake his hand.
[3:15:38 PM] Elew: I notice that alot of times when things are seen, then it may not be in a lucid state
[3:16:21 PM] Elew: That is neat when someone is seen, before they are seen
[3:16:22 PM] Ian Wilson: Let him know I wonder what he will say, probably not a big suprise for us as we know this reality, but it's nice to connect finally.
[3:16:34 PM] Ian Wilson: For sure, it helps also make certain this is not trick of the mind.
[3:17:28 PM] Elew: Alright, I will tell him...but maybe he would write something on it there, if you did
[3:19:19 PM] Ian Wilson: Can I post this chat log too?
[3:19:35 PM] Ian Wilson: I'll cut out the links to the vids.
[3:19:39 PM] Ian Wilson: And change the names.


We really need to get images from dreams, this would be the first shared dream potentially that I had in over 20 years. Not that it doesn't happen and we don't recognize it, but it's nice to have such a vivid journal entry and a face in real life that matches the dream character. Especially one who is a known shared dreamer themselves.

Props Cochitlehua, hopefully you and Elew and I can have a lucid one soon. Glad we discovered this via the skype chat, had I not seen the videos I would not have had any idea it was you. The wand especially is something you use in real life correct?

An Elew's empty shopping mall theme now in my dreams... very interesting to make note of.

No comments:

Post a Comment