Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29th, 2010 - Non-lucids.

<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
Date: August 29th, 2010
Time: 7:30am
Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1: I am with my father at his place in NV. There is a social gathering with a few people from his Church. We are talking about the "truth" and I am listening. His guests leave and I go to mix a rum and coke, but there is no more coke left. I decide that I don't want to drink and head off to bed.

I have a dream within the dream where I am now living out in the wilderness with a group of survivors. We have compound bows and are off hunting for deer. We walk through forest as well as follow a road. At on point we come to a dugout that has been well setup. One of the group members investigates it and the others keep moving onwards in the hunt.

I stay back and wait with the guy. Then the owner of the dugout comes back and sees us, he's not to happy about us being there but we haven't really disturbed anything. He has a bow armed and pointed at us, we talk with him and he relaxes. He tells us it's pretty stupid to be in someone elses encampment that he could have shot us had he not suspected that we were nice.

We talk for a bit and he turns and shoots at a bird and nisses with his bow. He wants to take us to this old abandoned building that he says they have setup as kind of a base camp. We walk with him to this abandoned town. We walk through a steel door into a spider ridden corridor, I don't like the spiders and use a kids toy to bat down any webs in my way.

We walk into an open area, it's damp and dirty. For some reason I have two scorpions with me, one with claws and the other without. I am protecting the one scorpion with-out claws from the one with claws. The one with claws goes to close to the other one and I push it away. It get's aggressive and stings my knee. I then smack it out of the way. Apparently they are not venomous and I don't worry about the sting.

Dream 2: I am with some guy that I don't know. He kind of has long dark brown hair, in his 30's and kind of rock-starish. He is definately in a band, there are photos of him. He kind of reminds me of Chris Angel in appearance, but isn't that person. We are driving in his truck and are going to a party. We get to a house with other people and start there.

There are a couple of people sitting on a couch when we get inside. The kitchen table has lots of different alchohol to mix drinks with. There is a woman there who is quite skinny, has freckles and her teeth are a bit on the stained side. She is talking with this guy and they seem to be hitting it off. She has to be in her early twenties or even very late teens 19-21 and I think she's way to young for this guy but it's not my business and I go in the living room.

The guy's on the couch are being funny and cracking rude jokes. They are making fun of some one's wife saying she is a whore because she's slept with everyone in the room. I say she is like a moss covered cavern, you don't realize how big it is until you get inside. They laugh, we are quite silly. There is a piano there and I sit down and start playing it. They are happy I play the piano, but I tell them I don't and crunch out a few really lame attempts at music. I warm up a bit and play something more musical.

The guy wants to go and drive to a pub. He's taking me and this girl who must be his GF. We go to the truck and I wake up.

Codes:
TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: c57b4f0477cf612dbe85ff8512e0c151
Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6moQJPZJuMTg5M2MzODEtMmVmMy00NTZmLWIyYTUtMWQyNDY4N2FhMmRi&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

No comments:

Post a Comment