Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26th, 2010 - Many lucids.


<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
Date: August 26, 2010
Time: 12:10pm PST
Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1: This dream is heavily layered by dream 2, but I remember faintly a wolf and strong symbolism in the scenery around me. Very hazy energy, strong contrast in colors. I remember thinking that it was Cochitlehua's dream not my own. He wasn't in the dream, but the energetic patterns and symbols including the wolf seemed to remind me of him.

Dream 2: This was another dream with skepticism and arguing over "confirmation bias" in favor over precognitive events in dreams. My side of the argument was: "Just because an argument exists does not make that argument fact. Arguments are not evidence and exist as a convenience only to dismiss genuine events in favor of a long established bias against claims of the what is considered 'paranormal'. Dreams and lucid dreams have long been in debate due to skepticism and we know today through sleep laboratory research that dreaming and lucid dreaming exists. Even though these are subjective experiences, the general rule applies in favor of dreaming not against it. Unlike religion, dreams are and active experience, not a belief-system. One does not belief in dreaming, one dreams and has an experience of dreaming. Precognitive dreaming is an experience, not a belief that comes with dreaming. Like Lucid Dreaming, not everyone experiences it but it is part of dreaming.

The next argument was anecdotal evidence and I argued that all dreaming is anecdotal, there is no way to confirm that anything dreamed of is real. Everyone could be lying that the dream period but this is how using subjective arguments to win a debate becomes fallacious as the argument favors bias opinion over fact in place of actual experience. I tell the skeptic that far more evidence in the historic record favors dreams as having prophetic or future-telling reality then there is evidence that absolutely no dreams have ever come true. The personal anecdotal claims even today are in large numbers of the population and shouldn't be ignored and ruled out using fallacious arguments only. We are not arguing a belief-system rather something that is experienced through the act of dreaming.

The argument that absolutely no evidence of psychic phenomena exist, yet I again cite that there have been several cases of police using psychics to help solve crime, the US military has had success with remote viewing. The argument count the hits and ignore the misses is brought up and I argue that it also is fallacious as it ignores the hits and only accepts the misses. Again we have personal bias in arguments that are used in attempt to dismiss fact for fiction and that is not good critical thinking. That is simply dismissing evidence in favor of belief. There is more evidence of psychic phenomena then there is evidence that psychic phenomena absolutely does not exist.

I say how convenient that we have all these bias arguments to strip away personal experience and the fact people have them, to support a belief-system that is completely bias in favor of opinion over the experience of another. How can anyone say with certainty that what another person experiences is not what they claim? Then we may as well say everything we dream, or think or feel is non-existent and a lie because all arguments skeptics have dismiss with great convenience what another person can subjectively know through experience, yet that is a fundamental learning process that has long been established and even our natural survival is dependent on learning through personal experience. These arguments are greatly flawed and only favors the skeptic's belief and not experience itself.
TTB: 1:40am TA: 4:10am

Dream 2: In this dream, I am in Penticton visiting Todd. He's a bit disappointed in our facebook chat and is not sure what to make of it.
"You've been my friend for a very long time. Don't let our differences of opinion put a wedge in our friendship. I still want to hang out and drink beer.", I tell him.

"I drove down to Penticton so we could hangout. It always seems that if I want to see my friends, I have to drive to accommodate them. I wanted to thank you for coming out my way."

I notice that there is a computer but the screen is way to small, it causes the much needed reality-check to induce lucidity. At this point we are heading out to get a beer. Todd is walking and I float on my back with my hands behind me head as I talk with him, "Walking is for chumps."

He looks at me strangely as I am clearly defying physics and floating on my back. We are heading to an elevator and it causes the dream to shift rapidly.

I loose track of Todd and I am now on a road in front of a antique shop. It is quite a beautiful day, the sky is vivid with clouds, the street bustling with people. I look at the shop which has a very antique look to the outside veneer. I affirm that I am dreaming. I attempt to change the dream but it resist. It feels like I am being entranced by the sense of reality in the dream. I affirm again that I am dreaming. "This is a dream, it's just a dream.", I think.

The entire scene is very rigid, and the entrancement is hard to break free from. I struggle with trying to change it to affirm a point but nothing responds as it should. My struggle doesn't last much longer and I wake up.
TTB: 5:22am TA: 6:40am

I work for a bit and go back for a nap:
Dream 3: This is an interesting dream in the context of dreaming. I fall into the dream semi-lucid and am stuck again trying to figure out how I got into a new reality focus. "It's a dream, of this I am certain.", I think to myself. "Which then begs the question, what is a dream?"

I try to stop engaging the entrancement caused by the ebb and flow of the dream reality. I sit and close my eyes to limit virtual sensory input. "I am here, in a focus state self-realized and aware. This "here" is in my mind, it's a dream but it's real to me." I think.

I think about all experience of reality both subjective and objective, all of it must be rendered by the mind. This "now" moment in a dream is similar to any "now" moment when I am self-realized. In turn, every moment stacks up into a canvas of experience both physical and non-physical. "I am reality, I am the dreamer. This is my canvas. My mind.", I ponder.

The dream shifts focus and I am again with Todd. This time via Facebook and in a discussion. He is expressing his skepticism and I am reading his arguments. I find it odd, that I am even reading a Facebook page and engaging a friend via this interface in a dream. I look at the computer screen, all the Facebook icons are present, the website is rendered perfectly and the text is clear and coherent on the page.

I read what I have written and see the whole argument between Todd and I as materialism verses idealism, Plato verses Descartes. I think, "My reality is thought, it is self-awareness. It is subjective and entangled into non-linear and non-locality. It is this way for everyone, they too must render reality at run-time, experience themselves within dream and waking focus states. The arguments are all favoring only one aspect of reality and not the long standing journey offered by both."

I think about the enigma, how I am in a dream right now in a potentially non-linear and non-localized state. Clearly non-locality is present, even if this local has nothing to do with waking reality. It is a place where I am self-realized and aware of self. That in turn is a moment of realization, therefor reality. This state is real. The argument to say it is not is in error.

There is so much I want to write, but because I realize it's a dream I realize that the importance is irrelevant. Todd has the same potential to drive the same car of experience as anyone who wishes to see both sides of the coin. The journey into self-realization is active not passive. I am here because I want to be here, with full waking mind. It is my intent driving action making real my awareness of dreams. It has always been that way.

I scroll up and see his arguments about precognition and laugh at all the ad hominem structured argument thinking. Arguments and opinions never measure to facts. One cannot substitute an argument in favor of another's experience, that itself is character prejudice and a form of liable. Who but I can say I am here? No one. But I cannot lie to myself and believe I am not here in a dream, because another thinks it to be irrelevant.

I think long and hard about the arguments, the pointlessness of denial, doubt and belief-system orientated thinking. I can tell you grand stories about the ocean, but if you are afraid to swim, you will never experience it like me. Fear, doubt and belief cloud our dreams. They respond to our emotions and intent. Dreams only reveal yourself only what you believe yourself to be, the world to be. It is a thought-based system that you control consciously or unconsciously. It is an egg that must crack, the yolk must spill out and you along with it. The flow, the tempo is what brings greater knowings. I laugh with a warm feeling of love and respect for my friend Todd, our history is so deep and long that he simply has forgotten and has become entranced by belief an notions of a physical universe again. If he could only remember the stage, when it is stripped from us and we remain.

I remember death in many cycles, the collapse of waking reality. The rebirth into the same very realm where I dream right now. Everything interconnected, everything in various focus states within a much larger, grander reality, one that has many Universes not the one. M-theory is a better substitute to take science into a multi-verse of which true reality is.

I push back away from the computer and dissolve the dream into the void. I shut down all the chatter but new dreams come to compel me and entrance my focus into new directions. I am flying now, over mountains and hills, it's a form of free fall and I spiral downward and land in a busy parking lot area.

I am still dreaming I assure myself, the stage now has changed and the actors have come. I look at the people and recognize a few of them from my waking life. I see a family that I know and have not seen for a while. This makes me happy. I feel lots of love and compassion as I observe the area.

I see Anderson Cooper from CNN and I decide to walk over to him. Bill Maher is also present and in a fully lucid state, I simply am compelled to examine the dream characters. I walk over and introduce myself, "Good-day gentlemen. Another fine dream I find myself in."

The both look at me taken a bit back by my comment. "Are you on our panel?", Anderson asks me.

"Yes, I believe I am.", I reply.

"Great, we are on in fifteen minutes.", he directs me to some trailer where there are people doing make-up and I walk in and sit down. I am in a suit and they are working on putting makeup on, fixing hair and I get a quick make over. I know I am dreaming but go with the flow, the entrancement which comes when one focus state favors another is evident, but I am already satisfied with tonights dream.

I am no one some panel on CNN and we are talking about my favorite topic... precognitive dreams and deja vu. It doesn't seem that Anderson Cooper or Bill Maher are present though. In fact, the panel switch happened so fast that I lost my lucid focus state and became entranced again by the dream.

Regardless, I still manage to talk about precognitive dream experiences and causality. The interview ends and I am now walking back to the parking lot. I'm a bit dazed and confused due to the shift in left-brain function, the acute waking knowing is clearly gone but I am definitely struggling to get it back. I come back into focus and realize I am still dreaming.

They want me back a second time, I am talking it producers and stage-hands. I smile and agree. I look at the asphalt and the rock and cracks in the rock remind me of fractal hypnogogic patterns, they start to shift slightly and I see the hypnogogia, the geometry and mesh of the dream.

I walk over and talk with the family friend, she tells me that she heard I was on CNN. I told her that I had an interview and all went well. I tell her they want me back again so perhaps she can see the next broadcast. I tell her I'm just happy that I got to see her and her family, that it has been a long time.

It don't get to chat too much longer, as I am woken up.


TTB: 9:27am TA: 11:00am

Codes:
TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: 416a0048f19db055312255a1cbaeaa10
Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6moQJPZJuMjQwZjg5YjEtMTUwMS00ZTk5LTg3YjAtMzljYzI3NWViNTQ3&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

No comments:

Post a Comment